SCENT NOTES: Cedarwood, New Orleans moss, African bluegrass, fig
DETAILS: An amature collection of moss specimens from the damp swampy forests of New Orleans, trapped in a box, individually tagged, identified and accounted for. Bright and alive, damp and ancient.
Lid may act as burner
20+ cones per tin
Natural essential oils
Natural bamboo charcoal cone
Travels well + perfect gift
Burn time: 20 min approx.
Scent lasts 2-4 hours (medium sized room)
HOW TO BURN CONE INCENSE
1. Select a heat resistant burner such as a traditional cone incense burner, stone, seashell, tile or dish.
2. Place burner on a stable surface away from flamable objects, children and pets.
3. Carefully light the tip of the cone and let burn for 10 to 15 seconds until an ember has formed and then blow out.
4. Allow to smoke until the cone has burned all the way through.
5. Dispose of ash in water to prevent risk of fire.
6. Keep your burner clean by scooping ash or washing away residue. Salt and sand make great bases for your burner.