SCENT NOTES: Wood bouquet and beeswax
THE STORY: Gorgo is inspired by the story of Gorgo, Queen of Sparta and wife to King Leonidas. She was most famous for discovering a secret message on a wood tablet covered in beeswax warning the Spartans of Xerxes' pending invasion. With its brilliant layers of contrasting woods and beeswax, Gorgo will endow any space with an air of preparedness for whatever comes next.
Lid may act as burner
20+ cones per tin
Natural essential oils
Natural bamboo charcoal cone
Travels well + perfect gift
Burn time: 20 min approx.
Scent lasts 2-4 hours (medium sized room)
HOW TO BURN CONE INCENSE
1. Select a heat resistant burner such as a traditional cone incense burner, stone, seashell, tile or dish.
2. Place burner on a stable surface away from flamable objects, children and pets.
3. Carefully light the tip of the cone and let burn for 10 to 15 seconds until an ember has formed and then blow out.
4. Allow to smoke until the cone has burned all the way through.
5. Dispose of ash in water to prevent risk of fire.
6. Keep your burner clean by scooping ash or washing away residue. Salt and sand make great bases for your burner.