SCENT NOTES: White flower, wood, herbs
DETAILS: Sepulchre is a mysterious and thought-inspiring fragrance. Works for any occasion to lift spirits and inspire creativity. Sepulchre is a small room or monument, cut in rock or built of stone, used for burial.
- Lid acts as burner
- Great for travel
- 20+ cones per tin
- Burning time: 15 min approx.
- Scent longevity: 2-4 hours (medium size room)
HOW TO BURN CONE INCENSE
1. Select a heat resistant burner such as a traditional cone incense burner, stone, seashell, tile or dish.
2. Place burner on a stable surface away from flamable objects, children and pets.
3. Carefully light the tip of the cone and let burn for 10 to 15 seconds until an ember has formed and then blow out.
4. Allow to smoke until the cone has burned all the way through.
5. Dispose of ash in water to prevent risk of fire.
6. Keep your burner clean by scooping ash or washing away residue. Salt and sand make great bases for your burner.