SCENT NOTES: Cedarwood, New Orleans moss, African bluegrass, fig
DETAILS: Designed in collaboration with Louisiana modern furniture design company Lonewa. Lonewa sent us a box full of different mosses collected in the New Orleans area as reference to how they wanted their scent to smell. We built on those notes by adding northwest cedarwoods and fig to create play between the ingredients and make this a truly unique scent not found anywhere else.
- Lid acts as burner
- Great for travel
- 20+ cones per tin
- Burning time: 15 min approx.
- Scent longevity: 2-4 hours (medium size room)
HOW TO BURN CONE INCENSE
1. Select a heat resistant burner such as a traditional cone incense burner, stone, seashell, tile or dish.
2. Place burner on a stable surface away from flamable objects, children and pets.
3. Carefully light the tip of the cone and let burn for 10 to 15 seconds until an ember has formed and then blow out.
4. Allow to smoke until the cone has burned all the way through.
5. Dispose of ash in water to prevent risk of fire.
6. Keep your burner clean by scooping ash or washing away residue. Salt and sand make great bases for your burner.