SCENT NOTES: Oud wood and floral nectar
THE STORY: Our most extravagant incense fragrance to date, Hekkes builds on an exotic oud wood base with a rich and sappy floral nectar accord balancing the immersive comfort of flowers and the attractive edge of the world's most sought after wood. Hekkes is inspired by the desire for beauty so inconceivably immense that it could only exist beyond reality.
- Lid acts as burner
- Great for travel
- 20 cones per tin
- Burning time: 15 min approx.
- Scent longevity: 2-4 hours (medium size room)
HOW TO BURN CONE INCENSE
1. Select a heat resistant burner such as a traditional cone incense burner, stone, seashell, tile or dish.
2. Place burner on a stable surface away from flamable objects, children and pets.
3. Carefully light the tip of the cone and let burn for 10 to 15 seconds until an ember has formed and then blow out.
4. Allow to smoke until the cone has burned all the way through.
5. Dispose of ash in water to prevent risk of fire.
6. Keep your burner clean by scooping ash or washing away residue. Salt and sand make great bases for your burner.